7 Things Every Girl Thinks While Watching The VS Fashion Show

We can't all be angels ...

105
Fox

The Angels are back!!

Victoria Secret's annual fashion show premiered on November 28th and as usual, it was flawless. From the incredible venue in Shanghai, the collaboration with Balmain Paris, and the star-studded cast of models, the VS show was a smashing success.

For those of us who don't have what it takes to be a Victoria's Secret angel, we sit at home every year watching the fashion show and most likely thinking at least one, if not all of the following...

1. “Wow, I should really hit the gym”

As you sit on the couch, eating ice cream and watching some of the most beautiful people on the planet strut down the runway, you can't help but think when was the last time I worked out?

2. “Well no one REALLY looks like that anyways”

After you realize you haven't been to the gym in.. well it's been a while... you come to the realization that there's a reason there are only 55 models in the show out of the billions of people in the world.

3. “How much does that fantasy bra really cost?”

Victoria Secret veteran and Brazilian model Lais Ribeiro donned the fantasy bra for the 2017 show. This years fantasy bra called "Champagne Nights" took almost 350 hours to create and cost about $2 million. So just slightly out of my price range...

4. “Where can I get myself a pair of wings?”

Wings are a must have for every VS angel and this years show was no different. With over 30 pairs of wings gracing the runway there was surely at least one pair you fell in love with. I mean who doesn't want a pair of those just to strut around your house in?

5.“If I was a Victoria Secret angel, I'd be the girl who fell.”

For the first time in Victoria Secret history a model fell while walking the catwalk. Ming Xi tripped while walking during her second look. While the mishap made everyone realize that these girls are human, not everyone could have gotten right back up, kept smiling, and absolutely killed it during the rest of the show. Props to her.

6. "Can I afford Balmain because wow."

VS made a big change in the show this year by collaborating with French fashion line, Balmain. Balmain is known for their edgy looks and contributed to the "Punk Angel" portion of the show. The question is now that I've in love with the line, can I afford any of it? Unfortunately Balmain is not a cheap brand (the average cost for a dress is around $3,000..yikes) but their collaboration with VS is significantly less expensive.

7. "Where. Is. Gigi. Hadid.?"

Maybe it's just me but watching Gigi Hadid slay the runway with her little sis Bella last year was one of my favorite parts of the show. Sadly, Gigi had to drop out of the show this year apparently due to some issues obtaining a Visa.

On the upside, Bella remained in the show and even though there were no awkward ex-boyfriend run ins, looked absolutely stunning. Thankfully Gigi has said she'll be back next year so we can all "aww" at the sisters taking the stage.

Until next year Angels!!!