10 Amazing Things To Do On A Snow Day

10 Amazing Things To Do On A Snow Day

Here are some amazing things to do wherever you may be when you are living in a little snow globe.

33
Veronica Connly

Snow days were just the very best things in elementary school. That means snow forts and playing in the snow with your pup! In college, canceled classes are truly just as amazing! Here are some amazing things to do wherever you may be when you are living in a little snowglobe.

1. Binge all your favorite Netflix shows, and rewatch your favorite seasons! 

Aim to watch the whole season and continue to brag about it after for hours. Maybe have your best friend do the same thing and chat about it all night long.

2. Spend quality time with your friends and family! 

Text all your friends to come over and relive the good times. If you're in college then enjoy cuddles in your small dorm bed and get a pint of ice cream to enjoy.

3. Make hot chocolate and your favorite peppermint bark! 

Experiment with some recipes you have never done before. Spending too much time in the kitchen is never bad!

4. Decorate your dorm-room with magazines and scrapbook your whole door. 

This will brighten up your room and make it feel a little homier.

5. Get kickstarted on your homework for the week! 

Not only will you feel so productive but it will allow you to relax for the rest of the week. You definitely will not regret this.

6. Relive your childhood and put some maple syrup in the snow for a tasty treat! 

This was always one of my favorite parts of a snow day. Make sure you get the freshly fallen snow so it is not dirty.

7. Dare someone to run outside in their bathing suits if they lose a bet. 

It will bring you great laughter seeing your friend freeze their bum off!! I used to do thus with my siblings all the time.

8. Allow every member of your family to pick out their favorite board game and play them all. 

This will cover some of the days and you will spend some quality time with your family.

9. Make your favorite waffles, eggs, sausages, pancakes, and muffins for everyone to enjoy. 

You will be everyone's favorite human. No one ever complained about a great breakfast.

10. Go sledding with your neighborhood friends or if you are in college get some of your hall-mates to go outside with you. 

You can use a plastic baggie or anything you can find. It wont be the prettiest type of sledding but sure will be fun.