There's A Time For Everything, Thankfully, We Don't Have To Figure It Out On Our Own

The Lord knows best.

1436
Courtney Rae Johnson

If there's one thing I've learned over the past few weeks, it's that there is a time for everything. There are going to be times that you want to just scream at the top of your lungs. There are going to be times that you laugh so hard you can't catch your breath. There are going to be times when your heart feels like it's been ripped out, and torn into a million pieces. There are going to be times that you cry, a lot. There are even going to be times that you don't feel anything, but those times are rare and almost impossible to pinpoint.

I've felt all of these things over the past few weeks. I've been so angry that I just needed a pillow to scream into. I've gone out with my girls and laughed til I forgot about all of the bad in life. I've felt torn apart, and I've cried my eyes out - all while begging for an answer from God as to WHY these things just kept happening over and over.

The more I ask for an answer, the more I realize that this is just life.

These feelings are human, these emotions need to be let out, these struggles are of this world - not of the Lord.

God isn't putting these struggles into our life just to watch us squirm. He's giving us these struggles so that we can become stronger in our faith. He gives these struggles to us so that we can ask Him for help - so that we realize just how much we need Him in our lives, every moment of every day.

There are beautiful and wonderful things in store for every one of us. He has a plan, He knows us thoroughly and completely. He knows what is best for us, even when we don't.

Thankfully, we don't have to figure it all out on our own. We are incredibly blessed to be loved by an incredible God who is here to walk us through every day of our life - regardless of what we deserve.