There Is No Stopping You
Health Wellness

There Is No Stopping You

THERE IS NO STOPPING YOU unless you stop working.

519
There Is No Stopping You
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/fiumagazine/interesting/

As I was writing an Instagram caption, I felt like I was writing a book. Then, I thought about my Daenne's Journal Fam and I started to write this article.

Last year, I received a scholarship from Florida International University, and they asked each recipient to write a thank you letter to the donors. Later, they asked us if we would be comfortable reading the letter to our donors at our award Ceremony. I said yes "of course". When the time came, I read my letter. After I read it, I could feel the warmth, and the love of the people in the room by the applause and the tears. It was an overwhelming feeling. Afterwards, I got to speak to my donors, and they all encouraged me and told me how they believe in me.

A few months later, I received a call from FIU. They told me how I impacted the people in the room and how the donors were moved by my speech and I was chosen to be interviewed and featured in the next FIU Magazine. I could not believe it; I asked God "who am I for you to do all this for me". They also scheduled a professional photo shoot. After I told them my story, they said we would want to put everything because you've accomplished so much, but we will emphasize on the key ones. I did not mind it at all because just being featured was an honor for me.

I have to tell you that being featured in the FIU magazine Fall 2018 edition was the last thing I would have thought about. I share all this with you to remind that it doesn't matter where you come from, when it comes time for God to make ways with you, He will blow your mind. I am just a girl who moved to the U.S 6 years ago. Often times we listen the negative things people have to say about our goals, and we believe them. DO NOT LET ANYONE limit you, better yet DO NOT LIMIT YOURSELF. In my article There Is No Straight Road To Life, I shared about all my insecurities and how I wanted to have a straight road in everything I do. But, had I have a straight road, I would have a different story to tell, and I doubt you would relate to me as much.

Keep your eyes open because there are a lot of people that do not want to see you succeed. But, there are few people out there who have their eyes open and are ready to uplift you. You have to put your all to whatever you are working on so those eyes can see you. Yes, you might have to sacrifice certain things in order to put your all towards your future, but it will all be worth it in the end.

Remember, THERE IS NO STOPPING YOU unless YOU stop working.

FIU Magazine Fall 2018Fiu magazine

There is no Stopping Daenne DolceFIU magazine

Daenne Dolce for FIU MagazineFIU Magazine

Xoxo,

DD