The Zodiac Signs of Manhattan Neighborhoods

Astrology gf, Manhattan bf.

26

East Village- Aries: Aries are described as passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination. The East Village is a neighborhood downtown that has seen it all. Being seen as a dangerous neighborhood full of crime in the '70s, the East Village has completely reinvented itself to be one of the "hottest" neighborhoods of the city. The East Village is full of trendy and cute restaurants and shops and full of young people. Just like an arise, the East Village is full of excitement.

Upper West- Taurus: The Upper West Side is one of the most classic, dependable NYC neighborhoods. On one side of Central Park, the Upper West Side is full of old and family businesses, museums, and classic apartment buildings and brownstones. Taurus' are described as intelligent, dependable, hardworking, dedicated, and stubborn.

Midtown- Gemini: Gemini's get a lot of hate, just like Midtown. Geminis are often described as "two-faced" but are constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups. Midtown also juggles commercial real estate and tourism. Whether it's a 20-something walking to their job or an elmo, they're both in Midtown.

Greenwhich Village- Cancer: Cancers are described as emotional, nurturing, and highly intuitive, as well as sensitive and at times insecure. Greenwhich Village is home to NYU and comedy clubs, could you get any more sensitive and insecure than that? Greenwhich Village gets a bad rep, and is seen as a lesser than West Village, just like a Cancer to a Leo.

West Village- Leo: The West Village is beautiful, fun, and full of life. Leos are described as vivacious, theatrical, and passionate. Leos love to bask in the spotlight and celebrate themselves, and so does the West Village. Everyone pretends to find Leos annoying but realizes that in all reality, they are better than you.

Gramercy- Virgo: Virgos are logical, practical, and systematic in their approach to life. Gramercy Park, an entire neighborhood that consists around one single park with extremely limited access may not seem to fit a virgo at first, but it does. Gramercy is full of true New Yorkers who want the downtown charm and feel while being in the middle of the city, making traveling and commuting easier. Virgos are perfectionists at heart and wandering down the streets of Gramercy, you can see that perfectionism on every doorstep.

Upper East Side- Libra: Libras are described as being "charming, beautiful, and well-balanced." Which perfectly describes The Upper East Side. Libras crave balance and take pride in being aesthetically pleasing, and there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing than the Upper East Side. The Upper East Side definitely delivers the balance libras crave, especially when the majority of its inhabitants are in the Hamptons for the summer.

Hell's Kitchen- Scorpio: Scorpios are water signs full of fire. Scorpios know what they want and aren't afraid to get it. Hell's Kitchen is full of people who work hard to achieve their goals and will not stop until they do. Hell's Kitchen gets a bad reputation, similar to scorpios, but they don't care and hold true loyalty to who they are.

Soho- Sagittarius: Sagittarius' are fun just like Soho. A sag is full of life, fashion, and excitement just like Soho. They see the fun in everything just like Soho. With the newest boutique on every corner and a supermodel in every cafe, Soho is all about cultivating the lavishness and joy in every day.

The Financial District- Capricorn: Capricorns are pragmatic, ambitious, and disciplined. The Financial District is full of the most disciplined people in the world, who else would work until 2 am for the Stock Market? (which isn't even real by the way) Capricorns are also described as stoic and pessimistic, which also portrays the Financial District.

The Meatpacking District- Aquarius: Aquarius' are always trying to be different, and so is The Meatpacking District. The Meatpacking District used to be the "cool thing" and Aquarius' are obsessed with trying to find cool things. Aquarius are fun at the end of the day even through all of their pining for individuality.

Tribeca- Pisces: Pisces are weird but very cool and aloof. Tribeca has a cool aura about it but is kind of weird. Tribeca is a stomping ground for individualists, ahem- celebrities, who think they're too good for anywhere else. Pisces also think they're too good for anyone else.