The Week Before Thanksgiving Break As Told By The Characters Of ​'Friends'

In the words of Joey Tribbiani, "All right, where's that turkey?"

129

Thanksgiving break is a crucial time in every college student's life. School is beginning to feel more like jail, and our heads just might explode. We desperately need to get the heck out of here to see our friends, family, and most importantly, our pets.

Unfortunately, the week leading up to Thanksgiving break basically drags on for years. Lucky for us, the characters of Friends completely understand our struggle.

First, it hits you that there's only one week until the glorious Thanksgiving break.

But then, you realize all of the work you have to do before then.

You attempt to play off your stress like it's no big deal.

But, you spiral into a mental breakdown because there's no way in the world you're getting everything done.

Meanwhile, your professors continue assigning work, while your motivation continues to go downhill.

Then, when your professors try to talk to you in class, you're just like:

Towards the end of the week, you literally start to feel like you're in prison.

But, at last, you begin to see the light of the promised land (aka home).

And you can almost taste your mom's turkey.

It's finally time to leave, and you say adios to all of your friends.

Now it's time to turn up with some mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie!