The Week Before Spring Break As Told by the Kardashians

Thank God they understand.

11

It's almost here: the halfway mark of the second semester. Almost three-fourths of the way done with the school year. After spring break, it's all downhill from here, and you can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel that is sweet, sweet summer. But here's the problem: getting to Spring Break. The week before seems more like a year, and you're just about to lose your mind. Have no fear, because the Kardashians know exactly how you feel.

First, you start out optimistic. Just one week until sunshine and a much needed break... it can't be that bad, right?

But then, you remember the three papers, two tests and group project that's standing in your way.

So, you take one for the team, and head to the library to conquer this misery.

But your stress starts to get the best of you.

And of course, all of your professors have the brilliant plan to keep assigning more work.

Then, when they try to talk in class, you're just like:

You're convinced life is out to get you.

Your call your mom, hoping she'll calm you down, but she just doesn't get it.

Toward the end of the week, you're starting to question your sanity. Will you survive?

But at last, your mood does a 360, as you realize you're in the home stretch. You're going to make it.

It's finally time to hit the road and say bye to your friends.

Adios school, it's spring break, turn up time!