The Ultimate Go-To Starbucks List

The Ultimate Go-To Starbucks List

The kind of list every college-aged girl should have saved in her phone.

7

We all know the feeling. The feeling of getting to the front of the Starbucks line. Still overwhelmed with the copious choices from the menu, or maybe even the secret menu. I always have new drinks I'm wanting to experiment with that I've seen on social media or even suggestions from friends who really know their coffee. I must warn you, I'm not an only-drink-my-coffee-black kinda girl. I'm always stealing ideas from the coffee suggestions for people that don't like coffee. Not that I mind the coffee taste, but don't want it to be the only thing I taste. Therefore, here are some of my favorite drinks to keep on my list.

1. Iced chai tea latte.

Just a classic. If you're into the ~low cal~ option, you can get the light version with almond milk.

2. Iced green tea lemonade.

So refreshing and green tea is great for digestion!

3. Salted cream cold foam cold brew.

An absolute FAVORITE. Do yourself a favor and get this next time you're at Starbs.

4. Skinny vanilla latte.

Iced is best for sure.

5. Refreshers.

Any and all flavors.

6. The pink drink.

Commonly found on the "secret menu", add almond or coconut milk to get that aesthetic pink color everyone posts.

7. Medicine ball.

Will help to cure that sore throat, congestion or cough. It's made with steamed lemonade poured over Teavana's Mint Majesty tea, topped with a splash of apple juice.

8. Frappuccino.

I mean, duh.