The Ultimate Cheesy Christmas Party Playlist

Dance your festive asses off- you know you want to.

20
YouTube

Nothing beats kicking back and having a few drinks with the gang, but what's a party without solid background music? Boy bands, teen pop sensations, classic artists, and a few oldies but goodies- you name it, you need it. Christmas just isn't complete without a decent soundtrack.

Whether you're preparing for a Pinterest-themed Friendsmas party, looking for an upbeat playlist to get the kids psyched for a visit from Santa, or you and the cousins just need something to spice things up while you sit in the basement of Grandma's house at the annual family get-together, this one is sure to get the job done.

And good news! They can all be found (covered by a variety of different artists) on iTunes and/or Apple music to make shuffling and customizing the perfect party sound even more convenient! So, break out your ugly sweaters, karaoke your hearts out, and dance your festive asses off with these cheesy classics-- you know you want to.

1. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

3. My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears

4. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

5. Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson

6. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love

7. Beautiful Christmas - Big Time Rush

8. 8 Days Of Christmas - Destiny's Child

9. What Christmas Means To Me - Stevie Wonder

10. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Justin Bieber

11. Winter Wonderland/Don’t Worry Be Happy - Pentatonix (ft Tori Kelly)

12. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

13. Winter Wonderland - Anna Kendrick and Snoop Dogg

14. You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Jordan Smith

15. Santa Baby - Madonna

16. Baby It's Cold Outside - Cast of Glee

17. Christmas of Love - Little Isidore & the Inquisitors

18. Santa's Got A Brand New Bag - SHeDAISY

19. Last Christmas - Britt Nicole

20. Girl Of My Dreams - Jonas Brothers

21. Man with the Bag - Jessie J

22. Let It Snow - Michael Bublé

23. Winter Things - Ariana Grande

24. Jingle Bell Rock - Cast of Glee

25. Feliz Navidad - José Feliciano

Happy Holidays to you and yours!