The Top 5 Benefits of Ruby Sliders

The Top 5 Benefits of Ruby Sliders

Have you ever been out shopping and found a piece of furniture that you loved but immediately thought of the implications it could have on your hard surface floors? The truth is, having hard surface floors like hardwood means that you have a beautiful and challenging element of your home to maintain.

35
5 Benefits of Ruby Sliders

Have you ever been out shopping and found a piece of furniture that you loved but immediately thought of the implications it could have on your hard surface floors? The truth is, having hard surface floors like hardwood means that you have a beautiful and challenging element of your home to maintain. As trusty, beautiful and unique as hardwood floors can be - they can also pose a challenge to keep in good condition.

Scuff marks, scratches and damage seem to be part of the territory when it comes to owning hard surface flooring, but they don’t have to be. In fact, there is no reason at all why you can’t enjoy the beautiful benefits of a hard surface floor while at the same time keeping it damage free!

This also does not mean that you have to compromise on the style of living either. For instance, it does no good to own beautiful hard floors if to avoid damage you constantly find yourself using another area rug or place mat. While these can have their aesthetic advantages in certain situations - you want to use your hard surface floor and enjoy it!

Enter the helpful benefit of Ruby Sliders! These incredible little devices are designed to help you get the most out of your hard surface floor by allowing you to transform your furniture from potential hazard to no risk!

Ruby Sliders Reviews show that customers who purchase Ruby Sliders are not unsatisfied. In fact, Ruby Sliders are guaranteed to last with up to a 10 year warranty! Not only that but they are designed with incredible durability and the highest quality materials to make sure that they not only last but function for years!

With such incredible, simple design these devices have a host of benefits for helping maintain the quality of your hard surface. Here are five of the top benefits of Ruby Sliders and how they can improve your life!

1. One Size Fits All

The first major benefit of a Ruby Slider is it's universal fit! This allows a ruby slider to fit almost any piece of furniture thanks to its durable build and flexible form. Once it fits around a surface it snuggly stays in place and doesn’t release it’s pressure. This means you don’t have to worry about it! Once you put a set of Ruby Sliders on your furniture legs you can literally forget about it.

No more gut wrenching moments where you hear the sound of a scrape and know that a scuff mark was created. No more fear of moving heavy furniture, once a piece of furniture has been fitted with Ruby Sliders, you can just relax and forget the worry entirely.

2. Easy Glide

Another top benefit of a Ruby Slider is how the nano-weave material really helps to take all the stress and worry out moving furniture. With a soft pad that doesn’t stick to surfaces, moving furniture over your hard surface floor is a breeze. Furniture glides over surfaces when it’s been fitted with Ruby Sliders and completely revolutionizes the way you think about rearranging the room!

3. Protects All Types of Surfaces

Ruby Sliders don’t just fit any kind of furniture, but can protect almost any kind of hard surface. It doesn’t matter if it’s tile, hardwood or linoleum - Ruby Sliders can protect. This will help not only prevent future damage but maintain the aesthetic and value of your floors over time.

4. Durable Build

Ruby Sliders are not just built to be efficient but they are also built to last. With a ten year lifetime warranty, your Ruby Slider will serve you and your floors for years. It has quite literally never been easier to protect and maintain your hard surface floors with no hassle and no risk. If for some reason your Ruby Slider does get damaged, simply return it for a new set and get right back to the ease of mind you deserve.

5. Enjoying Your Floors

You deserve to enjoy your floors and the best part of Ruby Sliders is how they will help you do that! Gone will be the days of worrying about purchasing new furniture, or moving heavy furniture to rearrange the room. With Ruby Slides protecting your hard surface floors you’ll be able to just relax and enjoy the benefit of having floors that you can use every day without worry.