What It's Like After You Download Pinterest

The timeline after downloading pinterest

The most underrated app out there

156
Kayley Little

First time on the app:

You'll probably think to yourself, "I will use this to learn how to cook and find new recipes." Obviously, you will find some yummy recipes, pin them, then never look back at them.

A week or so later:

You remember you have a Pinterest and want to find new hairstyles for when you go to the hair salon later that day. You will end up spending about an hour trying to figure out what new hairstyle you want to do. You'll go to the hair salon with screenshots of the hairstyles you found, typically explore shorter cuts, which shows pictures of Emma Stone's short hair. Your hairstylist asks you all the typical questions you are used to answering. “No Rhonda, I don't have a boyfriend yet." Your haircut is finished and you look nothing like Emma Stone, BUT you now are looking up how to make your hair grow longer.

Within the next few weeks:

Your feed is now full of short hairstyles, unique healthy food and life hacks. You decide to look some other things up like workouts, diets, and fat burning hacks. Then obviously you start to think about your short haircut again and look up what the hell you can do with short hair (nothing, honestly), which then turns into looking at outfits ideas. Boom, a random wedding picture shows up in your feed, and you take a look.

15 minutes later:

You now have your dream ring picked out, entire wedding planned, pictures of what your future house will look like, and how you'll announce your pregnancy.

Welcome to the amazing world of Pinterest.