Crocs: The Superior Shoe

6 Reasons Crocs Are The Superior Shoe

Recent debates have come to light and it's time to set the record straight: Crocs are the superior shoe.

103

Long time Croc enthusiast Athena Schnorr states, "Crocs have always been there for me in the rough times, the good times, the bad weather, the good weather they have quite literally kept me afloat"

The days of sacrificing fashion over function are over. Crocs are bridging the gap in the fashion industry, but incase you aren't convinced here are six reasons why Crocs are superior to any other shoe.

1. Crocs Are Highly Functional 

Crocs are undervalued for their supreme functionality. I can not count the times I have needed to jump in a rain puddle, take a quick walk, or bounce along throughout my day without the hassle of lace and what better shoe than an easy and colorful Croc? Crocs offer wonderful support without the hassle of worrying about getting your feet or shoes permanently stained.

2. Crocs Are Water Resistant

They say April showers bring May flowers, but May actually has brought storms with rain equivalents feeling like a tsunami. Nothing ruins a day faster than wet socks and soggy shoes as you hike uphill to class and start your day. Crocs are made of supreme rubber material that hinders any challenge the rain could present. To make things even better, once it's time to dry your shoes off from the rain Crocs rise to the challenge and dry off in a jiffy, making them ready to wear again at any moment.

3. Crocs Offer Convenient Sports Mode

Some might argue that Crocs aren't the most reliable fashion statement because of the exposed heel. After all, how would you run through the summer with an exposed heel? Thank goodness for sports mode. Kick your Croc clogs into action by switching the front facing band into the down and locked position. Spots mode is the solution to all your problems.

4. Crocs Come In a Variety of Colors

In these trying times, self expression comes in so many forms and is so vital to our daily lives. Croc offer a wide variety of styles and colors that are bound to suit the needs of any individual. School colors, family matching, his and hers, even sparkly white crocs for your wedding day. There is no limit to the color Crocs can sport, and even better, they will match every outfit.

5. Crocs Can Be Decorative

Following on the coat tails of self expression, crocs offer a variety of customizable options for individuals to express themselves. Crocs are known for their accessories, Jibbittz. Jibbitz come in so many shapes and colors, that regardless of your age, are sure to please.

6. The Best Is Yet To Come

By now, I know it can be hard to believe, but the best season of Crocs are yet to come. Crocs are launching their newest addition to the rubbery life savers- fanny packs. That's right, something that was already great, just got even better. In their newest line, crocs will be adding small fanny packs to the sports mode straps on Crocs. By the looks of it, if Crocs keep improving their line, the best is yet to come.