The 10 Struggle Of Finals Week, As Told By Beyoncé

If Queen B can do it, so can you.

20

Oh, finals week, every college student's least favorite and most stressful time of year. Us college students spend countless hours studying for our cumulative exams and spend whatever free time we have either crying or catching up on sleep. However, once the exams are said and done it means that we're finally free from our academic responsibilities for the next few months. I know most of us are starting to freak out about this upcoming week from hell but don't stress because you're not alone. Here to help us get through all this confusion is the one and only Beyoncé.

1. When your professor announces that the final is cumulative

"What do you mean, the final is cumulative? We learned that material like two thousand years ago, there's no way I'm going to be able to remember everything."

2. So you start studying but give up in about five minutes

"Wait, no I can do this. Come on, this is my chance to bring up my GPA. Let's do it."

*Looks at first page of review sheet*

"Well, at least I tried."

3. And someone says you're overreacting about your studies

"Not everyone is as smart as you."

4. You head to the library to find other people in your class

"Hi, I know I have never talked to you before but you always know whats going on during class and I was wondering if you would possibly be interested in taking my final for me? Okay, thanks! You're the best."

5. But still all you wanna do is sleep and eat your feelings

"You can sleep when you're dead. Food is temporary. A GPA is forever."

6. After a solid few days of studying you finally feel like you understand everything

"Yassss, let's do it."

7. During your exam, you try your best not to blank

"Oh god no, don't you dare forget this. NO NO NO NO NO."

8. Two hours later you hand in your exam and walk out of the classroom like:

"Bye! See you never!"

9. And you meet up with your squad to celebrate the semester being over

*blasts music and eats body weight in ice cream*

10. Only to see your final grades posted on Blackboard

"Oh dear God, what happened?"

I mean, hey, there is always next semester, right? Or you could always take an online course. Hang in there, fellow students. You're almost done.