The Stories We Tell Ourselves

The Stories We Tell Ourselves

Cures for anxiety

5
The Stories We Tell Ourselves
pexels.com

By Zaina Star

What do you mean the stories we tell ourselves? Well, the stories we tell ourselves when we are worrying about an issue in our lives that is affecting us that we want to have control over, but ultimately cannot. Therefore, we convince ourselves to alter that situation in our minds to our liking so that we can be at peace about the situation. In other words we have faith that the situation will go good in our favor. We want control so we have faith. Faith can move mountains. We speak things into existence. We've all heard these, but is there any truth to them?

From my experiences, yes! I have faith because I am a christian believer and that's what Christians do. They have faith! Yet, I have had a lot of negative in my life, therefore I would always expect the worst. I was thinking negative. In fact it, it always had the negative outcome for me because I was speaking it into existence and had no idea that I, myself, was causing all the negative in my life.

Once I started to have more faith, by focusing my mind on reading positive literacy, like the bible, those negatives in my life started to fade and positives started emerging. And it was that little bit of faith I had that moved mountains for me in my life. I became more positive in all situations. When something negative did happen, I would justify that negative situation into a positive outcome. You have to go through the negative to get to the positive. Once I learned that, everything became more understanding for me.

It even help influence people around me that had the same thinking pattern I had. They started to see the miraculous changes that happened in my life and became believers. It influenced them to change and the positive circle expanded little by little.

Keep the faith; speak the positive into existence, and watch the miraculous events fall into place.

☆Withy Writing☆