11 Signs Registration Week And 'Hunger Games' Are The Same

May the odds be ever in your favor

15
Photo courtesy of www.metalarcade.net

It is that time of the quarter again! Not midterm or finals week … I mean registration week! DePaul students will register for their spring classes next week, giving everyone the anxiety of finding classes and making sure they get the ones they want. Given the limited space in classes and the set registration times, the process of getting into classes can feel like "The Hunger Games." Here is how the film series showed that registration can be ever so grueling.

1. You know registration week is coming, and it just terrifies you. One of your friends will try to comfort you, but it does not work.

2. The course cart opens and you find the perfect classes. Don’t worry, it won’t last.

3. You keep on waiting to actually register for classes, and it just increases your anxiety.

4. Then you get to the actual week of registration and your school tries to make it exciting.

5. But no one is excited about having to register for classes.

6. Waiting for your time to register for classes that week puts you on edge. It is like waiting for the games to start.

7. But then you see that one of the classes you wanted is now closed and you can’t register for it. You scream at the thought of not having that perfect schedule.

8. You find some other class you can take, but it is not a good one. You realize you have no option but to take it, so you put it in your course cart.

9. Your registration time comes and the madness ensues.

10. But after you register for your classes, you feel like you survived the week.

11. The bad news is that you will have to do this all again next quarter.

Happy Registration Week! And may the odds (of getting all your classes) be ever in your favor!