The Reality Of Living Underwater
Politics

The Reality Of Living Underwater

Who is going to stand up for nature?

20
The Reality Of Living Underwater
youtube.com

Let's face it this election has been an absolute disaster for everyone.

The Republican party is watching themselves crumble as a man, who many of them dislike, became their candidate and ultimately won the presidency.

The Democratic Party is also watching themselves crumble as they made the mistake of shoving thier candidate down out throats, who very while very qualified, was not the candidate we wanted.

We have a President-elect who frankly has no idea what he is doing and who believes that he can be a "part-time" president and spend his weekends in his pent-house in NYC.

We have a vice president built from hate and ignorance who believes in conversation therapy and doesn't believe in the basic evolutionary facts of modern science.

We have a potential a top strategic adviser who is a white nationalist who is basically the real-life Palpatine who has been quoted saying, "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they (liberals) get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."

We have a potential wall being built, a Muslim registry and millions of people facing the possibility of deportation.

While these things are scary, they don't scare me that much anymore. Why? Because people can fight against these things, they can rise above these few people in power.

But what does scare me is what could possibly happen to our environment.

Nature can't stand-up for it's self. It needs people in power to sand up for it and be it's champion.

But as of now we have a president-elect who doesn't believe in climate change, who wants to pull us out of the landmark Paris Agreement, who wants to put a climate-change denier in charge of the EPA, who wants to bring back the coal industry and cut funds on green energy research.

That's what scares me, because without these things our planet is going to be in a dire state. We are already looking at 2/3 of species becoming extinct within 20 to 50 years and temperatures rising at a startling and dangerous rate.

And our country has a dangerous rate of denying what's right in front of our faces.

So I ask those who voted for Trump, how are your businesses, successful economy and new great America going to look underwater?