The Power of Investment

The Power of Investment

36
The Power of Investment

As women we are natural nurturers. We love to help the helpless, mend the broken, change the bad to good, and invest in others life’s and hearts. Though we are helpers, healers, and investors; we often forget there is a limit to these actions. This limit is for your own self-happiness. Taking time to invest in yourself is the key to positivity within your life and also towards others. If you invest in your own heart and mind you will have a greater impact on others in your journey. Here are four main steps in personal investing.

1. How to invest in yourself?

Investing in yourself means mental, spiritual, and physical growth. I personally believe the best way to invest and grow within yourself is by doing new activities. Step out of your comfort zone and get to know your inner voice! These activities could be starting a journal, testing your physical capabilities, going to new places, trying new foods, reading morning devotionals. Get to know who you are inside and out.

2. What friends should you invest in?

In life you will come across many individuals, some will stay and some will go. Just because someone exits your life, does not mean they were not valuable to your life. Everyone you come in contact with serves a purpose in your journey. There is a meaning behind this action. Where you plant your seed, is where it will grow. Meaning do not plant your precious seed in individuals that do not help you properly and maturely develop. Friends should strengthen, guide, and bring joy to your adventures in life. Therefore, chose your friends wisely and be protective of your heart.

3. What man should you invest in?

Ladies, you deserve the world and more. Invest in a man that seeks for you, wants to know all the details about you, and cherishes your flaws and perfections. I cannot say this enough, do not change yourself for any man! You are perfect just the way you are. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by God the creator himself. You are flawed, but oh so beautiful. Invest in a man that doesn’t make you question your worth, but consistently shows you how valuable you are. Invest in a man with the same moral, religious, and life beliefs. I know as women we love a challenge, but understand that your heart is a fragile item, therefore don’t misuse it on challenges. Challenges are not stabile and your heart deserves stability.

4. How to invest in God?

I saved this point for last because I feel as if it is the most important behind this article. God consistently invests in our hearts despite our wrongs. God guides, heals, and protects our hearts. The creator of all sees the fine details of our inner and outer beauty, because he created it, therefore we should honor his craftsmanship always. Pray daily and love consistently. Live life through God and invest your heart with the Creator of all. As humans we are fragile, broken, and lost, but with God we are strong, mended, and guided. Remember ladies a woman of God is a rare treasure.