The Perfect Skin Routine to Follow

The Perfect Skin Routine to Follow

Day or night your skin will be glowing.

20
The Perfect Skin Routine to Follow

If you ever find yourself tired of the way your skin is treating you, then you came to the right place. Trying out a skin routine is the perfect way to start taking care of your skin. By following these steps, you will find yourself not having to worry about whether or not your skin is healthy or not.

What type of skin you have

https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-having-bubble-bath-1202000/

First, figure out what type of skin you have. It is very crucial to know your skin type so you know how to treat it. The 4 basic skin types are: dry, oily, a combination of dry and oily, sensitive, and normal skin.

Dry Skin

https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-pouring-plastic-tube-bottle-1029896/

For dry skin, use a cleanser that doesn't have alcohol or fragrances. These things can dry your skin out even more. Scrub your face gently and leave it on your skin for a minute or two. Then, use warm water. Never use hot water because it can dry your skin out more. Exfoliate your skin once a week so your skin will become evener.

Oily skin

https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-washing-his-hand-545014/

Having oily skin can be annoying, so try these tips to prevent from looking greasy all the time. Find an oil-free foaming cleanser to wash your face. Use warm water to wash it off. Look for a toner that best fits you, apply it right after you cleanse your face. This can make your face look less shiny and have healthy skin.

Normal and combination skin

https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-holding-two-pink-flowers-2245100/

It's not necessary to purchase high quality and expensive skin products for those who have normal and combination skin. However, don't go too easy on your skin and just wash your face with whatever bar of soap you can find. Find something that works best for you like a gentle cleanser or soap. Do not scrub your face, just apply it on. Rinse with warm water and dry it with a towel.

Sensitive Skin

https://www.pexels.com/photo/bath-blur-brush-candles-275765/

Be cautious if you have sensitive skin. Clean your face with a gentle cleanser. Use warm or cold water. Let your face air-dry. Don't rub or scrub your skin, it will irritate it. Stay away from exfoliating also. Don't buy products that don't have acid, fragrance, soap, or alcohol. Buy products that have chamomile, aloe, oats, or green tea. The fewer ingredients the product can prevent your skin from having a reaction.

Tips For All Skin

https://www.pexels.com/photo/white-heart-shape-on-human-skin-161608/

Moisturizer should always be applied after toner. No matter how young you are, you should start using moisturizer because it helps protect skin especially if it has a little SPF in it.

Speaking of SPF, apply sunscreen after moisturizer. Although you might have found SPF in your moisturizer it never hurts to use separate protection also. Wear it every day, no matter what kind of weather might appear.

Wash your face twice daily. it is recommended to wash it when you wake up and when you are about to go to bed. Remove all that make off at the end of the day. It is very bad for the skin to keep it on overnight.

Speaking of makeup, choosing makeup is crucial for the skin. Pick out products that have noncomedogenic or nonacnegenic. Don't share makeup or makeup tools. Wash your brushes often and use fresh applicators when you try samples at stores. Always buy new makeup and not use.