How The Ordinary Worked On My Oily, Acne-Prone Skin

I Finally Tried The Ordinary On My Oily, Acne-Prone Skin, And It's Never Looked Healthier

"The Ordinary" completely changed my life, and for the better.

604

Growing up, my skin was always so, for lack of a better word, gross. My skin would be super greasy, and would break out everywhere. No matter what I did, I could never find a good product or brand to use. Just when I thought my skin was getting better, it would get much worse than before.

I would try product after product, brand after brand, and nothing ever seemed to work.

One holiday, my cousin mentioned this amazing skincare line she found. She said it completely changed her skin. Now, my cousin would always be the one I turned to for advice for pretty much anything.

So, when she said this brand is amazing, I knew I had to try it. No questions asked! I went online and immediately found it. The reviews, though little in quantity, were outstanding.

The majority of them raved about how this brand has changed their life.

"The Ordinary" has revolutionized this industry. The Canadian brand offers affordable, no-frill packages while focusing on active ingredients. They have many different products that work for practically every skin type.

I started using this brand mainly because it's gentle on sensitive skin. Many brands advertise this, but many fall short; this brand, however, does not.

I started using these products a few months ago, and my skin has never been better. I break out less, and overall, it's less oily.

This is, by far, one of the better skincare brands out there.

I've been using the Squalane Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, and Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA. When used together, and in that order, these products have amazing effects.

It's helped hydrate and heal my skin from years of wrongful cleaning. On occasion, I also use the 100% Organic-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil, which is as amazing as everything else.

This product has changed my life.

I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for affordable, gentle skincare. This product is sold at both Ulta and Sephora.