The 10 Most Romantic Episodes On 'The Office'

10 Scenes From 'The Office' That Make You Believe In True Love Again

Yes, "The Office."

4944

We all know "The Office" is known for its hilarious scenes, pranks and colorful characters. However, the series also has some of the most romantic scenes between couples.

1. Jim and Pam Stay Together (S9:E21)

When Jim accepts a sports marketing job in Philly, Jim is unable to fully commit to this job in Scranton and his job as a father, causing major strain on Pam to take care of the children as she feels her husband become increasingly more distant. As a result, this causes one of the first major fights and serious complications within their marriage that potentially could have lead to the end of their relationship. After having so many problems within their marriage, Jim and Pam go to marriage counseling and try to fix their problemed relationship. And, in this scene, they realize their love for each other and their love is strong enough to overcome any challenges they were facing.

2. Michael's Proposal to Holly (S7:E19)

Michael Scott's Proposal to Holly is one of the most notable things that Michael has done right in the series. After getting the help of his office workers and brainstorming ideas, Michael comes up with the most elaborate and romantic proposals. And, all of them give Michael the go-ahead by saying that Holly is his perfect match (which I 100% agree with). With the whole room lit with candles and the fire sprinklers going, the scene becomes more romantic even if things didn't go to plan.

3. Jim's Video To Pam (S9:E22/23)

After Pam says the heartbreaking words that she fears "she is not enough " for Jim, everyone feels for Pam's insecurities. In any other situation or marriage that isn't that strong, these insecurities could potentially ruin a strong relationship. However, Jim is able to calm Pam's fears about her not being enough by showing her a video of their love over the years. Jim will and will continue to be in love with Pam, highlighting that she is the most important thing in his life, above all else even his career.

4. Dwight and Jim (S4:E4)

This hands-down is one of my favorite scenes from "The Office." Although it is a fairly sad scene, it is a deep confession by Jim over his love of Pam, followed by a passionate kiss with Pam. The kiss definitely shows an overwhelming love for Pam that Pam will never fully known or understand. Yet, he truly treasures her. And, this scene also shows Dwight's vulnerable side. Although Dwight has been arrogant, prideful, and confident, his love for Angela breaks him down, showing he truly loves her. Both bond over their strong love for the gals they are trying desperately to woo.

5. Dwight and Angela's Wedding (S9:E24/25)

After a whole series of back and forth romance between Angela and Dwight, they finally get together. Their dance is also awfully adorable as Dwight swings Angela to and fro because she cannot walk (due to long, complicated reasons). In addition, it warmed my heart hearing from Michael Scott of his children and his family cellphone plan. After wanting children for the whole entire series, Michael finally got his wish with the love of his life.

6. Dwight Confesses to Angela (S9:E22/23)

Finally, after a series of waiting, Dwight and Angela finally confess that they love each other. Dwight realizes that he wants to be with no other women by Angela. Before he is about to marry another "perfect" milkmaid, he is overwhelmed with hesitation and conflict. And, Jim tells Dwight that there is someone one person that will make you drop everything. And, for Dwight, that one person is Angela. And, it so happens Phillip is Dwight's son too.

7. Halloween Party (S7:E6)

This is one of my favorite Jim and Pam moments because Jim shows time and time again that he really loves Pam. When Jim and Pam encounter a newly hired co-worker who actually happened to have gone on a couple of dates with Pam, the couple is confused by why this newly hired co-worker didn't call back Pam after those couple of dates. They find out that this co-worker thought Pam was dorky and wasn't interested. However, Jim really showed that he is head over heels for Pam because despite embarrassing himself by dressing up as Popeye, Jim wanted to show that he loves his "dorky" wife.

8. Jim and Pam's Wedding (S6:E4/5)

Jim and Pam finally get married. However, their wedding doesn't turn out as amazing as they expected it to be. There are many mishaps and issues that occur at their wedding that they realize that they rather get married by themselves. So, Jim and Pam escape their wedding and have the solitary wedding of their dreams at Niagra Falls.

9. Holly and Michael Get Back Together (S7:E15)

Holly and Michael had an on again off again relationship from the moment they met. However, Michael Scott had also been madly in love with her from the moment they met. And, I find their relationship very endearing because they do seem to be like soulmates. This episode proves that they think very similarly. The series has highlighted multiple times that not only do they have the same sense of humor but they understand each other's references and finish each other's sentences. Although any love with Michael Scott might not be a conventional love scenario, they live a very happy life, and it so happens they both want the same thing: marriage and children.

10. Pam's Parent's Divorce (S5:E15)

When Jim describes to Pam's parents how much he loves Pam, this makes Pam's father realize that he does not love his wife and divorce's Pam's mother. This comes at a major shock to Pam and her family. Pam initially blames Jim until she learns the truth. Even at the peak of his marriage, Pam's father didn't feel anywhere need the same as how much Jim loves Pam, showing that Jim's love for Pam is extremely worthwhile and deep.