The Top 10 Most Unique UDairy Ice Cream Flavors

What's your favorite flavor?

43
Facebook

The options are endless and they are all so delicious, but what I think is great about UDairy is the creativity of the flavors. Not only are they all creative, the names of some may also give you a laugh. Ice cream is personally one of my favorite deserts and being able to have access to such amazing flavors and quality ice cream here at the University of Delaware just makes the school that much better.

1. Fig-Goat-a 'Bout It!

For all my fig lovers, out there “Fig-Goat-a ‘Bout it!” will have you coming back for more. The goat cheese ice cream with fig nuggets and a fig swirl is a perfect combination. All these flavors complement each other so well.

2. Grandma's Gone Coco-nut

Days that I am feeling a little nutty I know I can’t go wrong with “Grandma’s Gone Coco-nuts”. This ice cream is made with coconut creme ice cream with toasted coconut, toasted pecans, semisweet chocolate chunks and a graham cracker swirl. Now if that doesn’t have you drooling I really don’t know what will.

3. Twice Twisted

When I can’t decide between chocolate and vanilla, I know I can’t go wrong with the “twice twisted”. This ice cream is loaded with chocolate and vanilla ice cream twisted with chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie pieces. Forget getting twisted after that I am going to need a nap after all of that!

4.Blue Hen Tracks

Being a blue hen comes with a lot of perks, one of them being the “Blue Hen Tracks”. This ice cream is loaded with vanilla ice cream with mini peanut butter cups, fudge swirl and blue and yellow sprinkles. The perfect ice cream for a tailgate or while watching a sports game.

5. Cinnamon Toast Crunchie

Ice cream for breakfast? “Cinnamon Toast Crunchie” sounds good to me. Sweet cream ice cream with cinnamon sugar covered cone bits and a cinnamon swirl. Sounds like a good start to my day.

6. Delaware River Mud Pie

Cookies lovers will love the “Delaware River Mud Pie.” My personal favorite, the perfect combination of chocolate and cookie ice cream with fudge swirls will always have you going back for seconds.

7. German Chocolate Cake

Dark chocolate lovers? I have just the flavor for you. The “German Chocolate Cake” dark chocolate ice cream with coconut, praline pecans, and a caramel swirl. This ice cream satisfies all your chocolate cravings.

8. Blissful Bing Cherry

“Blissful Bing Cherry” is something everyone should give a try. I know it doesn’t really sound like ice cream but, this ice cream taste amazing Bing cherry ice cream with chocolate chunks will have you amazed with how great tasting it is.

9. Black Raspberry

“Black Raspberry” doesn’t sound like an ice cream flavor either but you’re in luck, it is. This ice cream is made with black raspberry ice cream infused with a blackberry puree is something you should give a try. Ice cream that looks good and taste great, can’t go wrong with that.

10. 1923

My mom’s personal favorite, 1923 is a French vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate chunks and salted caramel swirls. The ice flavor was named in honor of the 90th anniversary of University of Delaware’s Study Abroad Program.

As you can see UDairy is a very unique ice cream shop with plenty of different flavors!