Your Favorite Brothers Are Back.

Why Everyone Is Freaking Out About The Jonas Brothers

Joe. Nick. Kevin. The boys are back.

michele
michele
8

The Jonas Brothers are back, and every teen and pre-teen from the 2000s is burnin' up, baby. Since their split in 2013, the brothers have gone on their own paths, which involve marriage, solo careers, and business investments.

My childhood crush, Joe Jonas, was really killing the game as a lead singer for the band DNCE, made popular with their song "Cake by the Ocean."

Meanwhile, Nick Jonas has branched off from the band-scene altogether with two albums that he created individually.

Kevin Jonas strayed as far as he possibly could from the music field as a successful entrepreneur and great dad and husband to his own family.

Now, back to my original question. Why does everybody care? It's not for the music, although their new single, Sucker, is a musical blessing. It all comes back to nostalgia.

They remember how the Jonas Brothers made them feel, how they melted their heart with songs like "Lovebug" and "Burnin' Up," and the innocence of childhood and young love. Listening to those bops now just brings back all the feels and possibly gives a new meaning to you and your peers, wherever you are in life.

With their comeback single "Sucker," the song doesn't necessarily have the same sound as their older material, it's still a fantastic pop song that has revived the fangirls after being hidden for 6 years. It's the comeback that no one expected but everyone wanted it. A lot of people are making bold statements saying that the JoBros are saving the music industry. And while it's just a funny joke, I can actually believe the statement.

Pop music is constantly changing and it's great that we can bring back one of our favorite boybands from our childhood back with open arms.