The Importance of the Christmas List

The Importance of the Christmas List

Although the one thing on our lists should be a COVID 19 vaccine, this will do.

10
The Importance of the Christmas List

Around this time every year, our friends and family will begin to ask us what we want for Christmas. Despite constantly wanting new things since December 26th of the prior year, our minds will go blank. Thats where the Christmas List comes into play. We've been doing it since we can remember, except now instead of using construction paper and crayons with an address to the north pole we send our moms a link. I honestly sort of forgot about Christmas presents this year with everything occurring, but I noticed some Christmas List Tiktoks and thought that was a great idea. You should definitely look at those for inspiration and see something you might not know that you wanted.

There's nothing worse than not knowing what you want and ending up with a random wristlet on Christmas morning. It is a waste of money for the gift-giver and a waste of space and an object full of guilt for the receiver. Although sometimes it may seem odd to ask for a certain thing, in the long-run it ends up making more sense for you and the giver. Although if all else fails- cash is always a good option.

Ideas- I've decided to include some brands or things that I think would be a great addition to any Christmas List, or make good gifts for others!!

Madhappy: With the country about to go into another lockdown, I think everyone could use some cool loungewear! All of their products are so cute and fun, liked by celebrities and all!

AirPod Pros: I recently lost my case, so I've had to live a week without them, and I genuinely don't know how I lived before them. The best headphones and perfect for any zoom call.

Olive & June: As an avid nail salon customer, I was very sad at the beginning of Quarantine when I could no longer get a manicure. I received the Olive & June manicure set and genuinely have not gotten a manicure since. This box is amazing and I just saw that they now make a pedicure set as well!

Knitwear: Basically, everyone is wearing some sort of knitwear right now.

Celebrity Prayer Candle: Nothing better to keep cozy with than the warm glow of Harry Styles or Timothee Chalamet on a large cylinder candle.