Lauren Conrad Is Missing From The Hills Reunion

'The Hills Reunion' Is Missing Lauren Conrad, So Why Even Bother Watching?

What will we do without LC's sage wisdom?

22

MTV's "The Hills" is finally returning for a reboot! Unfortunately, someone is missing… Queen LC herself.

The crown jewel of reality TV, "The Hills" taught me life lessons about love, friendship, work ethic, and how to stay true to myself. Most, if not all of these lessons came from the shows lead, Lauren Conrad.

Lauren was the voice of reason, as well as the center of most of the drama. When she left after five and a half seasons, the show continued on with a new lead, but it just wasn't the same. As far as I'm concerned, a "Hills" reunion without Lauren Conrad isn't a "Hills" reunion at all.

Cast members who are returning include Audrina Patridge, Whitney Port, Justin Bobby, Jason Wahler, Frankie Delgado, Stephanie Pratt, and of course, the fame-seeking Heidi and Spencer Pratt. Brody Jenner is apparently "talking" to producers.

Other cast members that won't be returning include Kristin Cavallari, who replaced Lauren as the lead after she left "The Hills," and who now leads her own show on the E! network.

Lo Bosworth, LC's best friend from Laguna Beach, will also not be returning. She and Lauren gave similar statements, saying that they're in different places in their lives, but they wish everybody the best.

Although LC won't be making an appearance on the reboot, I'll definitely be interested to see how the rest of the cast has changed after all this time and to see how they'll interact with each other. While I hold out hope that Lauren will change her mind, I still look forward to the show. Truth and time tell all.