Why the grinch is so relatable

5 Reasons Why Everyone Can Relate To The Grinch

On a personal level.

49
The Grinch and Max
DAM Stock

The Grinch may have been seen as different or unusual in Whoville, but on a college campus or in the real world in general, the Grinch just might be the most relatable one of all!

1. He eats when he's bored or emotional. 

Because who doesn't eat an entire bag of potato chips when they have nothing better to do? Or an entire carton of ice cream when they're emotions are getting the best of them?

2. He can't go out if he doesn't have the perfect outfit. 

My closet may look like its full of clothes, but don't let that fool you, I still may not have a single outfit to wear out. Or at least that's the excuse I use when I don't want to go somewhere.

3. He has people who gets under his skin a little too much. 

Whether its a life long enemy or a newly met acquaintance, there is someone out their who irritates us until our very last nerve is shot.

4. He only goes out when free food and gifts are involved. 

Let's be honest, we wouldn't go to half of the events we go to if it weren't for the free food or gifts we were promised in advance.

5. His dog is his best friend. 

Do you find yourself talking to your dog? Possibly talking to your dog more than any actual humans? Yeah, me too.

Maybe the Grinch isn't all so different after all. Maybe, in fact, he is absolutely the most relatable of all.