To The Friends Who Never Left, As Told By 'Gossip Girl'

Thanks for being basically the coolest people ever.

12
www.youtube.com

I will never consider you a friend, but always my sister.

1. You judge me.

No no, not in the mean way. I guess I should say you hold me accountable. If I do something you don't agree or I'm not being reasonable...you tell me. You've saved me from a million bad choices and you'll probably save me from a million more.

2. You become a private investigator when it comes to my boy life.

If you have a bad feeling about a guy, you won't hesitate to do some intense cyberstalking and you don't mind telling me if you find some questionable dirt on him either. This has saved me from so much heartache in the past.

3. If I don't like someone, you don't either.

That's just how it is. Chances are, if you've done me wrong...my friends have already made up their mind about you. Regardless of if they met you or not. My bad, sorry about that. I can't help that I have an army standing behind me.

4. You encourage me.

You never let me give up. Whether it's something so small or something so big. You push me to be the best I can be and you're always there to catch me when I fall down. And for that, I can't thank you enough.

5. You actually FORCE me to live life to the fullest.

"Oh, you don't want to do this? It's okay, you'll be fine." I could be kicking and screaming and you would still make me jump out of a helicopter to my death because why not? It's fun. I actually end up having fun but I refuse to let you know that.

6. You've never let me down.

You're always there when I need you the most. You're the type of friend that would save me from a bad date and any other situation I might get myself into. You're always there to pick me up and remind who I am. You give me the confidence I need to keep moving.

7. Our parents should just let us move in together because we practically live with each other now.

We're always at each others' house so wouldn't it make sense to just make every night a sleepover?? I would force you to help me do homework just like you would force me to jump out of a helicopter. (Yes, I'm the mom of the group.)

8. We wouldn't be who we are without each other.

So with that said, thanks for being my lifelong best friends and sisters. I love all of you so much and can't imagine doing life without you beautiful gals by my side. Every single one of you have had a major impact on who I am today. Thanks for being the Serena's to my Blair!