To The Friend I Never Saw Coming In College

It's the friend everyone needs, but doesn't know it until they find her.
16503
I owe you a whole bunch of thank yous

1. For always keeping me on track

When I have forgotten about the homework due in an hour, you're always there to send me the answers super quick or just when I need help with any school work, you're my go to girl. And lets be honest, just sitting with someone doing homework together will ALWAYS better than doing it alone.

2. For doing absolutely everything with me

Thanks for always being my date to the Caf, running errands with me, supporting my sorority fundraisers, tanning by the pool with me, taking walks with me, bringing me a sweatshirt to class, giving me snacks, studying with me, laying by the river with me and really just being there overall. I know I'll never be alone in this crazy college ride because I have you.

3. For being just as weird as I am

Some of our inside jokes (and study tactics) people will never understand. We can look at each other, and start laughing with no words said and make the weirdest comments without ever being judged by one another.

4. For always being a listening ear

Considering we spend almost every waking second together, you always know the drama in my life, and you're always down to listen. From the rants about the mean girls at the bar, to the ridiculous nights you missed out on, I know I can always ramble on about anything to you and you'll always be there to listen and talk about whatever it is with me.

5. For understanding my love of junk food

From the "screw the gym today" texts or my favorite "the Caf has chocolate frosted brownies today", you always understand my everyday cravings for junk. It's always good to have a friend to be lazy and pig out with.

6. For encouraging me

Shout out to you for reminding me what I deserve in life. You always keep it real and tell me when I'm messing around with the wrong guys, telling my secrets to the fake friends, or just telling me the truth about how crazy my hair looks that day. Whenever I'm upset or discouraged, I can always count on you to cheer me up and give me 1000 reasons to smile.

7. For being another closet

Thank heavens we're the same size shoe! You always have exactly what I'm looking for, and if not you help me find it. Life's a whole lot easier knowing you have about 100 more outfits to chose from for that fancy sorority brunch, so thanks for always letting me borrow your clothes when needed.

8. And for just being you

For being crazy, but lazy, funny, smart, dedicated, weird, sassy, fun, adventurous, and simply just you! I'm so happy college led me to you, and I can't wait for the rest of this journey with you.