The End Of The Semester As Told By Kermit The Frog

The end is near, but not near enough.
934

It's the most bittersweet time of the year. A break is right around the corner, we have the holidays to look forward to, but we still have a rough couple weeks to survive first.

It's the end of the semester. Which means papers, projects, and exam after exam. But have no fear, we are all in the same boat and whether you save your GPA or not, you still made it out alive.

1. When you know the due dates and finals are getting closer but they still seem far away enough for you to continue your unhealthy lifestyle of binge drinking and procrastinating.

2. Realizing you haven't done anything in days and have 3 due dates at midnight and it's 11:43 pm.

3. Adding up your grade to see how bad you can do on the final and still pass the class, but finding out you would have to get a 147%

4. Anxiety is at an all-time high, but you still can't get yourself to actually help yourself in your downward spiral and your bank account is empty.

5. Having a mental breakdown every 30 minutes because nothing is going your way.

6. When all you want to do is listen to Christmas music and be festive af but you have to keep adulting for two more weeks.

7. Walking out of your last final knowing that maybe it didn't go amazing, but at last, you can finally go home and watch all your Netflix shows until next semester.