The Biebs Is Back

The Biebs Is Back

And you know you love it.

25
The Biebs Is Back

From that atrocious music video of a tween Justin Bieber singing "One Time," to the iconic movie some of us may or may not have gotten emotional about during our freshman year of high school (happened to a friend), we all started out as Beliebers.

But if a brief timeline of Bieber's music career has taught us anything, with two new songs out off his new album "Purpose," the Millenniums' King of Pop is back.

CIRCA 2009

Oh "One Time," how we loved you.

2010

We all wanted to be his "One Less Lonely Girl," admit it.

Not only did you see "Never Say Never" 3 separate times in the theaters, but you probably rented it at home too when it came out.

2011

"Boyfriend." Oh you listened to that sh*t sittin' by the fire while eatin' fondue all right.

Add Queen Nicki Minaj to the list of Usher, Sean Kingston, Chris Brown, celebs that the Biebs collab'ed with over the years. Good move Justin, the "Beauty and a Beat" vid made us all want it to be summer every day of the year.

2013

(Not related to his music, but...)

*Cue run in's with police and other reputation-tarnishing moments*

2014

"Journals" comes out, one beautiful song at a time. And our "My World 2.0" baby has gone and become a man.

What do you mean?

We loved it. We're still loving it. Played during every car ride. Every meal at your sorority house. Every gathering before going out. Everywhere. All the time.

But we had no idea what was to come.

No idea. Not until Thursday, when the second single from "Purpose" was released.

Sorry.

If you haven't seen it, here you go.

Easily his best song of all time.

Justin Bieber is back.

He has a new sound, mixing a Major Lazer, Chainsmokers, EDM feel to his pop vibe.

Some artists release lyric videos to preview their new songs. But not JBiebs, he comes out with the best pack of dancers in the sickest outfits anyone has ever seen. He's on top.

On November 13th, the rest of "Purpose" is released, and it can only get better from here.

If there was any doubt, Justin Bieber is back, and is continuing his climb to the top. And I support him 100%.