The BEST Song Off Of Each Taylor Swift Album Ever

This was almost as impossible as getting through any Taylor Swift album without crying.

24

Here are the best songs off of every Taylor Swift album to date, IMO.

1. 'Taylor Swift'- "Teardrops On My Guitar"

Taylor's debut album took the world by storm. "Tear Drops On My Guitar" is just a great representation of who Taylor is as a musician. She writes vulnerable songs that so many people can relate to. Even though her genre has changed over the years, her lyrics and impactfulness haven't. I think this song just speaks to so many people and foreshadowed what the rest of her career was going to hold.

2. 'Fearless'- "White Horse"

So many of my favorite childhood songs are on "Fearless" and was right before I started drifting away from Taylor's music, so it's probably one of my favorites. for me to choose the best song. Choosing was an EXTREMELY difficult task due to the fact that this album has bops like "fifteen", "You're Not Sorry", and "You Belong With Me" on it, so you can only imagine how hard it was. After an unhealthy amount of stress and back and forth, I finally calculated a winner and I am very confident in my decision. "White Horse" is just such a mature song and so relatable. The character development in this song is just so inspiring and still so relevant.

3. 'Speak Now'- "Haunted"

"Speak Now" also has a lot of good songs from my teen years so this was another really tough decision, but " Haunted" took the dub. The amount of emotions that gets stirred up while listing to this song is unreal. I feel like everyone has "that person" from their past that has haunted them. This song is so full of power and honesty. The way it escalates is just so well done and makes it the best song off the album.

4. 'Red'- "Everything Has Changed"

This duet is beautiful. Taylor and Ed's voices blend so well together. This song is just so cute and pure. This was a clear front runner in my opinion.

5. '1989'- "Out Of The Woods"

I might be a tad biased by the fact that this song is speculated to be about Harry Styles, but oh well this song is still so good. The imagery is fantastic and the composition is very well done.

6. 'reputation'- " New Year's Day"

I just love this song. It is such a beautiful love song. So honest about the ups and downs of a relationship. The composition is just so dainty yet powerful at the same time.

7. 'Lover'- "Paper Rings"

The upbeat, fun energy of this song is just so different coming from Taylor. The story she tells in this song is just so cute and the song reflects the feelings she is describing. It is such a fun and loving song and I love how Taylor stepped out of her normal sound for this song.

8. 'folklore'- "betty​"

Taylor's latest album is my favorite of hers. There is not one song on this album that is a skip-worthy song, but there is a song that stands out the most and it's "betty." I have probably listened to this song at least 100 times since it's been released. Between the wordplay of the lyrics and the relatability of the song, it just stands out so much. Every song on this album is extremely catchy, but "betty" hits different.

If you liked this article, be sure to check out my Spotify for more music!