The Best Starbucks Drinks to Brighten Your Summer

Great drinks to spice up your normal order.

12
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAfbec_pI40/
Starbucks Instagram

Starbucks has lots of fun new drinks on the menu this summer like the S'mores Frappuccino and Guava Passionfruit drink. But there's lots more fun drinks you can order that aren't on the menu. Here's some of my creations that are sure to brighten your day! All the recipes below are for grande drinks.

1. Strawberry Shortcake Frappuccino

I created this one a few weeks ago when a coworker said they were craving strawberry shortcake. Man did this hit the spot!

Order a Grande Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino with:

No Classic Syrup

2 Scoops of Vanilla Bean Powder

Graham Cracker Topping

1 Pump of Hazelnut Syrup

2. Leprechaun Frappuccino

This one a coworker of mine brainstormed while craving a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's.

Order a Grande Matcha Frappuccino with:

2 Pumps of Peppermint

3 Scoops of Java Chips

Cookie Crumble Topping

3. Cold Brew with Chocolate Strawberry Cold Foam

My store came up with this drink for Valentine's Day. Order this as a Nitro Cold Brew for an extra caffeine kick.

Order a Grande Cold Brew with:

Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam

A Splash of Strawberry Puree and 2 Pumps of Mocha (in the Cold Foam)

4. Iced Hazelnut White Mocha

This drink is one of my personal favorites. It's a great mid-day caffeine pick-me-up.

Order a Grande Blonde Iced White Chocolate Mocha with:

Only 2 Pumps of White Mocha

2 Pumps of Hazelnut

Coconut Milk

Light Ice

5. Peach Pie Frappuccino

I made this drink once when I had a craving for peach pie. Although it's not quite the same as a fresh slice of homemade peach pie, it was delicious!

Order a Grande Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with:

Peach Infusion to the bottom ridge on the cup

Coconut Milk

Graham Cracker Topping

6. Pokemon Go Frappuccino

So this drink used to be on the menu but there's no longer a button for people to be able to order it. I really enjoyed the drink and Starbucks still carries everything to make it, so here's how you can enjoy it.

3 Pumps of Raspberry Syrup

2 Scoops of Freeze Dried Blackberries

7. Raspberry Mocha

This drink is super simple and delicious hot or iced.

Order a Grande Mocha (Hot or Iced) with:

4 Pumps of Raspberry Syrup

8. Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino

There's many different versions of this one on the internet, but of all the variations of it this is the one I liked the most. Not sure who first came up with this recipe but I am IN LOVE with it.

2 Pumps of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup

2 Pumps of White Mocha Sauce

Extra Caramel Drizzle (inside the cup and on top)

Extra Cinnamon Dolce Topping

9. Fruity Pink Drink

No this isn't the famous Pink Drink made with Strawberry Acai. But this Pink Drink is just as delicious, if not more delicious, as the original

Order a Grande Iced Passion Tea with:

No Liquid Cane Sugar

No Water Sub Coconut Milk

Raspberry Syrup

Freeze Dried Blackberry Pieces

10. Snicker-doodle Latte

Snicker-Doodles are my favorite cookies. This warm latte reminds me of those cookies.

Order a Grande White Chocolate Mocha with:

Only 2 Pumps of White Mocha

2 Pumps of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup

Caramel Drizzle

Extra Cinnamon Dolce Topping

I hope these drinks help you enjoy something a little extra special this summer.