Every Song You Need To Listen To That Came Out In 2017

Including, of course, my girl Camila.

70
everypixel.com

2017 was a huge year for music. With artists from Kendrick Lamar to Taylor Swift releasing new albums and singles like those of Ed Sheeran topping that charts for weeks, there was plenty of new music to appreciate the past year. This is what I've been listening to in 2017:

Albums:

Sam Smith: The Thrill of It All

This is by far my favorite album of 2017. Every single song is absolutely incredible. "Too Good at Goodbyes" is my personal favorite but "Pray" is a close second.

Bea Miller: Chapter 1: Blue, Chapter 2: Red, and Chapter 3: Yellow

Bea Miller came out with three EP's this year and they're all so good. Chapter 1: Blue is my favorite EP and "Song Like You" is my favorite song.

Demi Lovato: Tell Me You Love Me

"Sorry Not Sorry" - enough said.

Taylor Swift: Reputation

So much shade.

Harry Styles: Harry Styles

"Sign of the Times" - so good. So many Bowie vibes.

Kendrick Lamar: DAMN.

Khalid: American Teen

Migos: Culture

Thomas Rhett: Life Changes

An entire album where he talks about how much he loves his wife..swoon.

Maren Morris: HERO

"My Church" was my song all summer long.

The Greatest Showman Movie Soundtrack

"Rewrite the Stars" a duet between Zac Efron and Zendaya you never knew you were missing from your life.

Beauty and the Beast Movie Soundtrack

Audra Macdonald, Josh Groban, and surprisingly Emma Watson killed every song in the live-action version of the classic Disney movie.

Singles:

Dua Lipa: "New Rules"

I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. It never gets old.

Blackbear: "do re mi"

Madison Beer: "Dead"

Charlie Puth: "Attention"

Imagine Dragons: "Believer"

Julia Michaels- "Issues"

Maggie Lindemann- "Pretty Girl"

Miley Cyrus- "Malibu"

Ed Sheeran: "Shape of You" and "Perfect"

He started out the year with "Shape of You" and finished out the year with a duet of "Perfect" with Beyonce. Ugh.

Selena Gomez- "Bad Liar"

Calvin Harris ft Frank Ocean and Migos- "Slide"

Luis Fonsi ft Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber: "Despacito Remix"

Shawn Hook and Vanessa Hudgens- "Reminding Me"

Post Malone- "Rock Star"

Cardi B: "Bodak Yellow"

Best song to drive around to.

French Montana: "Unforgettable"

Sam Hunt: "Body Like A Back Road"

DJ Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper and Quavo: "I'm The One"

Future: "Mask Off"

DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller: "Wild Thoughts"

Lil Pump: "Gucci Gang"

Playboi Carti: "Magnolia"

Miguel ft Travis Scott: "Sky Walker"

J Balvin, Willy William: "Mi Gente"

Finally my personal favorite artist of 2017, my girl Camila. Camila left Fifth Harmony in early 2017 and has released five singles since. Her new album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving. is coming out on January 12th.

Camila Cabello: "Havana", "OMG", "Crying in the Club", "I Have Questions"

Favorite music video of the year by a landslide:

*All of these songs/albums are available on Spotify and Apple Music!!!