6 Of The Best Holiday Movies Of All Time

Check out my favorite holiday movies to watch this season and winter and grab your bowl of popcorn!!

12
https://unsplash.com/photos/GT6JIOvB3Ks

I know the holiday season just passed, but that does not mean that we can't continue to watch the best holiday movies this winter. Christmas movies may have a similar plot, but that does not mean we can not still feel the warm feeling they give us, every time we watch them. There are so many to watch from family comedies to romantic holiday movies. Winter is the time to get all snuggled up under a blanket and watch some classic holiday movies by yourself, with your significant other, with your friends, and of course with your family. So, check out the list below for some movie recommendations!

1. "The Grinch"

The Grinch is my FAVORITE movie to watch during the holiday season. It does not matter how old I maybe, but this movie always hits home and is quite a comedy, with an important lesson in it. It is by far the best.

2. "Home Alone"

Home Alone 1, 2, 3 are classics to watch with the family every holiday season. They are hilarious to watch as a kid outsmarts some devious home robbers.

3. "Christmas With The Kranks"

It amazes me that some people have never heard of this movie. This movie is HILARIOUS. I would even say that it is almost tied with the grinch, almost. Christmas with the Kranks, if you have never seen it, you must sit down and watch it- you will not regret it.

4.  "The Santa Clause"

Similar to home alone, this movie has 3 parts to it and they are heart warming movies that are perfect to watch by yourself or with your family. (p.s. the first one is by far my favorite out of the three, but they are all so great!)

5. "The Princess Switch"

This is a super good movie for it being a netflix original. I love this movie and it just came out this year! Give it a go and watch it.

6. "Elf"

Elf is such a classic and is by far one of my favorite holiday movies that I have to watch every year.