The Best DSLR for Adventure Lovers

The Best DSLR for Adventure Lovers

When we go on a trip, we capture moments so that we can recall the experiences. That's where a camera comes in handy. And if you are searching for the right DSLR, we suggest the Canon 90D or Canon 6D Mark II.

38
The Best DSLR for Adventure Lovers

Both of them are quality devices packed with incredible features. Let's discuss their properties in detail in the following part.

Canon 90D and Canon 6D Mark II

Sensor Size and Resolution

Since you need a device for travel, thus you should consider a camera with a higher sensor size plus resolution. For example, the Canon 90D is equipped with a 32.5 megapixel CMOS sensor that will deliver you high-resolution smooth images.

Image Processor

It has 8 Digic image processors, so it only takes 2 seconds to start up the device. That's very impressive when you are out for a trip. Anyhow, the processor ensures you get crisp detail photos even in low light.

Continuous Shooting Speed

It decides how many photos can be captured in a second. And you can capture 10 fps with the 90D, thus you won’t miss any moment. Canon 90D also combines with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, accurate, autofocus images as it has 45 focus points.

Screen

This DSLR is built with a 3-inches touch screen LCD which is fully articulated. The touch LCD makes it more straightforward to use while taking photos. You can change the settings or focus on certain areas by simply tapping on the screen. Moreover, it gives you the flexibility to capture tricky images. Also, an ideal device for vlogging.

Battery Life

Canon 90D can last for up to 1860 shots, since you are heading to explore it will help you to capture moments precisely.

Sharing Feature

This DSLR has built-in wifi and Bluetooth for easy transfer. But the Wifi connectivity required the Canon Connect app, once you install the app on your android or iOS device, it allows you to connect the device with the wifi easily. In addition, it lets you remotely shoot images without the camera, plus you can share the images to any device.

On the other hand, Bluetooth lets you pair the device with any Bluetooth-compatible device.

Weight and Size

When choosing a device for adventure purposes, you should pick a lightweight one. Canon 90D measures 3 x 5.5 x 4.1 inches while it weighs 1.32 pounds. As the 90D is lightweight, it would be comfortable for you to carry on your trip.

Video Quality

If you want to vlog your trip, we suggest the Canon 90D as it has a 2160p resolution. With this device, you can record high-quality video smoothly in detail. Also, it has a 120fps shooting speed.

Weather-Sealed

It ensures the durability of your device so that you can use it for years to come without any major issues. This Canon DSLR won't mind a little water or dust and can also withstand any harsh weather. As an adventure lover, it is a must for you to select a weather-sealed camera. Moreover, it combines with a one-year limited warranty.

If Interested to check a comparison of Canon 90D you can check at canon 90d vs 6d mark ii

Canon 6D Mark II

Sensor Size and Resolution

Canon 6D Mark II features a 26.2-megapixel CMOS sensor. It has the best sensor to give you the best performance. Before taking a photo, you can check how your image would be.

Image Processor

The 6D Mark II has 7 Digic processors, thus you will get the fastest start-up as well as image processing time on this device.

Continuous Shooting Speed

The 60D Mark II has 6.5 fps. Since the upgraded version lets you capture more frames per second, select this device. In addition, 6D Mark II lets you maintain the focus points, including the accuracy of the image plus speed. As it combines with 45-points focus points so that you get exactly the shot you want.

Image Stabilization Feature

You will find the Image Stabilization on the 6D Mark II which is very impressive. That’s because it corrects a shaky photo and offers a smooth result.

Screen

You will find a 3-inches touch screen LCD that is fully articulated. So that you can change the settings or manually add focus points on the image. Since the display is fully articulated, it let you shoot tricky photos or selfies.

Battery Life

Canon 60D Mark II can capture 1200 shots on a charge that will cover a day’s adventure properly. You can also keep an extra battery if you want.

Sharing Feature

It has built-in wifi and Bluetooth, and NFC for easy & fast transfer. But the wifi needs the Canon Connect app, otherwise, your device cannot be connected to wifi. Additionally, you can tag the location detail.

Weight and Size

The 6D Mark II dimension is 2.9 x 5.7 x 4.4 inches, and it is 1.8 pounds. It’s compact and easier to carry on the go.

Video Quality

This DSLR camera offers a 1080p resolution, you can record FHD video with this. You will get detail

Weather-Sealed

The 6D device has a weather-sealed body which allows you to take the device anywhere you want. Its’ rugged body withstands rain, snow or heat, and dust. These things won’t damage the camera. Additionally, you will get a one-year limited warranty on this device.

Bottom Line

If you want to make your trip worth remembering, then you should invest in a quality device. We advise you to pick the Canon 90D as it has better sensor size, resolution, battery life, lightweight, and other handy things. While the 6D Mark II is also a convenient device yet won't find the updated functions. So, the Canon 9D would be the best choice for your next adventure!