The Top 20 Bangers Of 2018

The Top 20 Bangers Of 2018

Step aside Nicki, it's Cardi's world and you're just living in it.

24
The Top 20 Bangers Of 2018
Malpaso Productions

To think another year is already in the books is crazy, am I right? 2018 suffered some major losses this year in music with Aretha Franklin, Avicci and Mac Miller but their souls and music will forever live on. The billboard charts took the world by storm this year and it's a good thing we were here for it. Who knew Bradley Cooper had the voice of an angel?

From Drake to Dan + Shay and from Panic! At The Disco to Ariana Grande—music lovers of every genre are spoiled, to say the least. Here's the top 20 bangers of 2018:

20. "Don't Leave Me Alone" by David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie

"Read and repeat every conversation. Being with you, everyday's a Saturday but every Sunday you've got me praying."

19. "Shallow" by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I'll never meet the ground."

18. "Peligrosa" by J Balvin feat. Wisin y Yandel

"Yo sé que tú eres adicta al dembow. Dale rósame el pantalón."

17. "Cry Pretty" by Carrie Underwood

"And falling apart is as human as it gets. You can't hide it, you can't fight what the truth is."

16. "No Brainer" by DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo

"Go hard and watch the sunrise, one night'll change your whole life. Off top, drop-top, baby it's a no-brainer."

15. "Back To You" by Selena Gomez

"We never got it right, playing and replaying old conversations. Overthinking every word and I hate it."

14. "Youngblood" by 5 Seconds of Summer

'And I'm just a dead man walking tonight but you need it, yeah, you need it. All of the time."

13. "Stir Fry" by Migos

"She got a big 'ole onion booty, make the world cry. In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry."

12. "End Game" by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran & Future

"Big reputation, big reputation, ooh you and me we got big reputations. Ahh, and you heard about me, ooh. I got some big enemies."

11. "Tequila'' by Dan + Shay

"Swearing on a bible, baby, I'd never leave ya. I remember how bad I need ya, when I taste Tequila."

10. "God's Plan" by Drake

"I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me. Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me."

9. "In My Feelings" by Drake

"Look, the new me is really still the real me. I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me."

8. "This Feeling" by The Chainsmokers feat. Kristina Ballerini

"They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest. They got their hands at my neck this time."

7. "Better Now" by Post Malone

"Twenty candles, blow 'em out and open your eyes. We were looking forward to the rest of our lives."

6. "SICKO MODE" by Travis Scott ft. Drake

"She's in love with who I am. Back in high school, I used to bus it to the dance."

5. "Jackie Chan" by Tiësto ft. Preme & Post Malone

"She say she's too young, don't want no man. So she gon' call her friends, now that's a plan."

4. "High Hopes" by Panic! At The Disco

"Had to have high, high hopes for a living. Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing."

3. "I Like It" by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin

"They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body. Spicy mami, hot tamale."

2. "The Middle" by Zedd, Marren Morris, & Grey

"So pull me closer, why don't you pull me close? Why don't you come on over?"

1. "thank u, next" by Ariana Grande

"Wish I could say, "Thank you" to Malcolm cause he was an angel."