The Bachelorette Is Here, And Boy Is There Drama

Highlights from Tuesday night's season premiere! *SPOILERS*

4
Instagram via Clare Crawley
https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/

After months of waiting due to the Pandemic, the Bachelorette is finally here! Apparently, this season is supposed to be one of the craziest seasons, once again. It seems that every season has become crazier and crazier. There are speculations that Claire leaves and Tayshia takes her place, but I have no idea how that will play out. Here are some recaps of the first night though while Claire is still on the show.

Argument Between Yosef and Tyler C.

On the first night, there was already beef among two of the contestants, Yosef and Tyler C (not the Tyler C that we know and love, but a new Tyler C). There was beef because Tyler C got some information that Yosef may have been communicating and flirting with other girls right before he came to meet Claire. Yosef ended up bringing the conversation to Claire and it resulted in Tyler C. going home. Honestly, I thought that Yosef was going to get sent home because he brought the drama up to Claire and he was the reason why Claire pulled both of the guys aside. I do not think that the group conversation was necessary, but I really liked how Claire went about everything because she did not come to play games this season. She seems to know exactly what she wants. She seems confident as a person.

First Impression of Dale

As soon as Claire met Dale, she claimed that she had met her husband. She even claimed that her hands were shaky after meeting him. I definitely think that they hit it off because he got the first impression rose (as I expected) and the alone time they had together while talking seemed to have gone really well. They had a lot in common. I really liked Dale as a person, he seemed chill and sweet. I am really curious why the upcoming episodes have been saying that he might be different than he is portrayed on camera because he seems chill and Claire really likes it. I honestly would not be surprised if Claire leaves the season early with Dale because she said that she would "not apologize for love."

The First Impressions Overall

I thought that the first impressions were very interesting this year, as they usually are. I thought that the most interesting one was the guy who came in the Houdini magic suit outfit and the other most interesting one was the other guy who came in a knight costume. I also thought that Bennet's entrance was a flex. He pulled up in his Rolls Royce and claimed earlier that he went to Harvard. He definitely came with the most class. Eazy's entrance was also pretty interesting because he introduced himself by running through a huge poster. The entrances this year did not fail to surprise me, per usual.