The Bachelorette Drinking Game

Let's play 'The Bachelorette' Drinking Game

The only drinking game to get you drunk in the first 20 minutes.

57
The Bachelorette Twitter

I don't know about anyone else, but keeping up with the Bachelorette is really stressing me out. Actually, it makes me want to drink! Which got me to thinking, this season can totally be a drinking game. So if anyone wants to pull up a chair, crack open a cold one and enjoy the show with me, feel free. Here are the rules:

1. Drink for every time Becca says the word "frustrated" in any shape or form.

2. Drink for every time Arie's name is brought up.

3. Drink for every time Becca says she needs more time to think.

4. Drink for every time a rose is handed out on a date.

5. Drink for every time someone brings up other guy's or their intentions.

6. Drink for every time the word drama is brought up or when drama arises.

7. Chug for the entire time it takes for her to announce who receives the final rose. The suspense will kill you, literally.

There aren't very many rules, but believe me, you'll be pretty buzzed by the end of each episode.

From Your Site Articles