The Bachelor: Colton, Everything You Need To Know

What an interesting season.

41
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsRq2-ZH_Zi/

On this season of the Bachelor...

If you haven't started watching The Bachelor yet, you need to. This season is definitely one for the books, and I promise you don't want to miss it. This is currently the last week of this season, and everyone is on the edge of their seats.

If you don't know about Colton's Bachelor journey, let me catch you up. Colton began his journey on last seasons Bachelorette with Rebecca Kufrin. From the very beginning, Colton stood out to me and soon became one of my favorites. Colton made it to Becca's top four where he confessed that he was falling for her. After his confession, he was sent home with a broken heart. Many thought that this is where his journey stopped, but it was soon revealed that he was going to be the next Bachelor. Now, everyone knew this was going to be a different season, but didn't expect it to take turns the way it did.

From the beginning, Colton made it know that he came on to the show to find the one that was made for him, but he was scared that once the end came, she wouldn't be ready. He was prepared to lay his heart on the line once again.

As soon as the girls started arriving at the mansion, we knew this was only going to be the beginning. One came in a police car, one in a Cinderella carriage and one girl even brought her dog. Each girl brought something to make her entrance special, and the ones that stood out to Colton were obvious. The night had just begun, but certain girls had already made a massive impact.