The 3 F's Of Thanksgiving

The 3 F's Of Thanksgiving

Three things you can always count on at the holidays.

160
The 3 F's Of Thanksgiving
ABC

When it comes to Thanksgiving there is always 3 things you can count on... the 3 F's:

1. Food

Food is the main staple of any Thanksgiving, whether you're like Chandler on "Friends" and have boycotted any and all Thanksgiving food, or if you go all out with your spread... you can always count on food to be there for you on this commonly overlooked holiday.

2. Family

Whether its the one you are born into or the one that you choose for yourself... you can always count on your family to be there for you on Thanksgiving. And you can always count on them trying to get to the food before you do.

3. Football

No matter where you are, no matter who you are with, there is a good chance that there is football happening in some capacity, whether you are watching it on tv or playing in the backyard... football is an American Thanksgiving tradition.