The 14 Stages Of Being A Big During Big/Little Week

Who knew giving really was as fun as receiving

36

Do you smell it? That smell? A kind of smelly smell? The smelly smell smell that smells...smelly? That's right, big little week is upon us. Sororities all across campus are perfuming the air with the warm scents of glitter, cupcakes, and and freshly painted canvases. Having gone through two amazing big/little weeks as a little, I can honestly say getting a nonstop stream of gifts of things related to everything I love was the dream. But now being a first time big, I get to give that joy to someone else. And even though this week is stressful for bigs everywhere, seeing the smile on your little's face and attacking her at Rev makes the fourteen stages below worth it.

1. Finding out you got the perfect little

2. Making everyone you know stop what they're doing so they can stalk your little and bask in the love

3. Studying her survey to the letter to come up with the perfect themes

4. Freaking out because you think your little may be disappointed when she finds out its you

5. Realizing that's ridiculous

6. Mentally preparing yourself for crafting

7. Crafting

8. Restraining yourself from eating all the goodies you baked her

9. Struggling to come up with clues because suddenly you can't remember anything about yourself

10. Transporting all the gifts to Ward

11. Comparing your table to everyone else's and wanting more because your little deserves the world

11. Crying when you see your little post a picture of her with her tables

12. Finishing your last table

13. Getting ready for Rev

14. Greeting your perfect addition into you family with open arms and loving her endlessly