The 10 People You See On Halloween

The 10 People You See On Halloween

All the bippity boppity boos you're bound to run into.

31
The 10 People You See On Halloween
Cosmo

Halloween is here and in full swing, and whether you love it or you hate the holiday (and if you hate it, I'm sorry, what?) there's no avoiding it. Whether you plan on hitting up one of the dozens of Halloween parties or just sitting at home watching Hocus Pocus while scrolling through heavily edited Instagram photos of people showing off their costumes, you're bound to see a wide variety of people who each have a different idea of what a Halloween costume should be. I'm sure out of the many people you see on Halloween night, you're bound to recognize a few in the list below.

1) The One Who's Had their Costume Planned for Months

This person lives for Halloween and probably already has a Pinterest board full of ideas for next year.

2) The Makeup Wiz

You can't help but just stare in awe because you literally learned how to put on eye liner correctly like two months ago.

3) The Procrastinator

This is the person who either got dragged to the party even though they swore they weren't going and needed a last minute costume.. or they were just lazy.. or broke.

4) The Basic Girl

Is it really Halloween if you don't see a girl in a short dress with some type of animal ears on?

5) The Pun Master

They also spend 75% of their evening explaining what they are to people, but hey, it's still hilarious.

6) The Scary One

More than likely, all night they are having to remind people who they are behind the crazy, dark makeup and excessive fake blood.

7) The Couple

A delicate reminder that you are also very much alone on this holiday as well.

8) The Squad

Nothing like rolling up to every Halloween party with the squad. The costumes make for some pretty cute Instagram pictures too.

9) The Pledge

Typically the funniest costume at the party, but you can't help feel bad for the guy who got stuck wearing nothing but tights for the evening.

10) The One Who Stays Home and Watches Scary Movies

You usually see them from their Snapchat story, captioned "trick or treating from my bed" with Netflix in the background.They don't get why anyone would ever want to spend the time and money making a costume just to go to a loud, dark place for a party. I think we've all been there.

So the real question is, who will you decide to be this Halloween?