I have been watching NCIS since it first aired. To me, NCIS is the best crime-solving TV show out there. It's a show that packed with a heart throbbing plot line, adventure, all with a comedic side. You will definitely get attached to the characters and will see why as the NCIS team becomes a family and does everything they came to protect and take care of each other no matter what happens. In the middle of that, their humor brings life during stressful situations. I believe the comedic parts are what make the show real and inviting to the viewer. With that, here are the 10 best one-liners that have appeared since its airing and if you're a true NCIS fan like me, then you know how funny these truly are.
2. Abby Sciuto: " McGee, never forget: I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence."
3. Tony DiNozzo: "Boss, you are very stealthy."
4. Jimmy Palmer: "When you die, I want to dissect your brain."
6. Jethro Gibbs: "What's a hashtag?"
7. Tony Dinozzo: "I bet she's a panther in the sack."
8. Leon Vance: "Somebody get McGee a new pair of shoes."
9. Tony DiNozzo: "You can't buy me with your pepperoni."
10. Kate Todd: "should I write these rule on my Palm Pilot, or crochet them on pillows?"
Cover Image Credit: Pexels