Why Thanksgiving Is The Best Holiday

Why Thanksgiving Is The Best Holiday

ALL. THE. FOOD.

19
Why Thanksgiving Is The Best Holiday

Most people are on either side of the debate- what's better, Thanksgiving or Christmas? Here is my argument why Thanksgiving is actually really great.

1. ALL. THE. FOOD.

I mean, seriously. So much food! And it's all so good! And the leftovers are sometimes better than when it was first made! I feel like this is a fact everyone agrees with.

2. It's socially acceptable to wear sweatpants after dinner.

Don't lie, we've all done it.

3. No pressure to get something for people.

Getting gifts can be stressful. Thanksgiving is a great holiday as there is no pressure to get that "perfect" gift.

4. One of the only non commercialized holidays.

Besides turkeys and other food, there's really no other way to make a profit from Thanksgiving. Of course, the fact that Black Friday starts on Thursday afternoon is one thing, but that debate could be a whole different article.

5. Just being with family.

This day and age, everyone is just rushing around to go nowhere. Thanksgiving is a good excuse to just stay in with family and be together without having to rush around.