Every College Student's Thanksgiving, As Told By 'Broad City' Gifs

Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays and deserves more credit than it gets.

34

Broad City is full of so many quotable moments and Thanksgiving is a perfect holiday... Why not combine the two things?

Realizing Thanksgiving is the one holiday completely dedicated to eating

I mean... home cooked comfort food is better than dining hall slop any day of the week.

When the 20 pound turkey fits in the oven  

I love that satisfying feeling of seeing a big fat turkey in the oven and I know I'm not the only one.

Getting really friendly with the fam before they start talking politics

We really hope family won't bring up politics, but they always do. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

When you find out whoever made the sweet potatoes didn't put marshmallows on them  

Sweet potatoes with no marshmallows ??? This ain't it chief.

Sitting at the kids table with your favorite cousin

We all have that one cousin.

When your aunt asks you how college is going

The age-old "How's college going?" question is inevitable. I feel like it's about time to just be plain and clear. We're trying our best.

Falling into a food coma after your third helping of mashed potatoes and gravy

Mashed potatoes and gravy is a Thanksgiving staple and that means a potassium overload is bound to happen.

Walking out of Thanksgiving dinner and into Black Friday

Really... Who decided to pair eating with shopping in one holiday weekend?

Realizing that the end of Thanksgiving marks the start of Christmas time

The Christmas music starts before we even get a chance to finish the leftovers.