Thank You to my Best Friends

Thank You To My Best Friends For Staying By Me

I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life.

7
Reese Addison

I read an article recently that said to enjoy time with your best friends during your senior year of high school because it's the last time you'll be together a best friends.

While I know that a great many people don't keep up with their close high school friends when they part ways for college, my friends and I have found that not to be true for us. We were just talking about how close we still are even after being apart. Maybe it's because we are not huge fans of meeting new people, and we've all been so close for so many years that it takes a bit more to break that connection.

Of course at our respective universities, we've met new people and made new friends, but we've all spent time with each others friends from college so that helps keep our worlds together.

Because they've stayed by my side even through the new world of college, I want to thank my friends.

Thank you for putting in so much effort to keep in touch. Thank you for the hours of Skype and constant texts. Thank you for proofreading my essays, and I'm so glad you still ask me to proofread yours.

Thank you for still venting to me when you need to blow off some steam and for listening when I need to vent too. Thank you for letting me crash in your dorm when I stayed over and for still spending so much time with me. Thank you for doing things with me in my college town and including me in things in yours.

Most of all, thank you for the years of support, good times, and love.

I look forward to more of it in the future.