The Appreciation My Big Deserves, In The Spirit Of Big-Little Season
Sororities

My big, best big.

193
Emily Beltran

After welcoming new members with open arms the hunt for a little officially begins. With all the excitement and busyness that comes with looking to grow your family, don't forget to show your big sister some love.

For many, this time last year your big was staying up all night hoping for a call saying you would be her little, then dropping everything to craft all week for you. She knows exactly what you're going through so let her help you through this process! She knows you as well as you know yourself and she wants the best for you.

Whether you're growing your family this big-little season or not, take some time to thank your big for all that she has done for you and tell her how amazing she is.

* * *

Dear MacKenzie,

Where do I even begin, you've become such an important person in my life and I truly don't know what I would do without you.

We are a perfect pair and I knew that the day you picked me up in the Sovi parking garage and took me to Olive Garden because somehow I hadn't experienced the magic that is the chicken gnocchi soup.

You made me feel like family instantly.

You've shown me endless love, kindness and support.

I don't think you know just how much I lean on you.

When I'm having the worst day and all I want to do is cry, you're the one I call.

You listen and always understand what I'm going through.

You give me the best advice because you really know me, and you take into account what will realistically work for me.

You have a great sense of people, you can tell me someones real intentions after 10 minutes of meeting them, and you're always right.

You love me for everything I am and you believe in me even when I don't believe in myself.

It was fate that we came into each other's lives, and we're going to remain there forever.

You are one of my best friends and being your little is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

I love you with my whole heart, and I always will.

XOXO,

Little Em