8 Thank Yous Your College Roomie Deserves To Hear In Person, Before Break

Sometimes we get caught up in college that we forget to thank our roommates for being so awesome.
97384

Sometimes we get caught up in college and all of the assignments that we have to do that we forget to thank our roommates for being so awesome.

Here's just a few reasons why you need to thank your roommate.

1. For not getting mad when you snooze your alarm five times in the morning.

Sometimes there is little will to get up for class.

2. For pretending that you didn't wake them up as you struggled to get ready for your 8 a.m. class.

*Drops everything possible*

3. For letting you rant about your classes.

"First of all, listen to what happened in class today."

4. For listening to your crazy stories and offering you advice when you need it.

Sometimes we all need someone to tell us that we are being a little crazy.

5. For letting you borrow their clothes when you have nothing to wear or steal snacks when you fail to go to the grocery store that day.

"Can I borrow that shirt? How about those shoes?"

6. For supporting you when sometimes the struggles of college become overwhelming.

When you have four exams, five papers, three projects and you just need someone to tell you that it's all going to work out.

7. For being the person that you get to share your good news to.

*Finds out class was cancelled*

8. Most of all, for being the greatest friend that you could ask for.

There will always be ups and downs, but they are always someone that you know you can rely on.