Thank You, Marvel, For Giving Me The Best Childhood Possible
Film

Thank you for the last 22 movies and all your hard work, it's truly made the world a better place.

40

It's been 11 years since Robert Downey Jr. adlibbed "I am Iron Man," which ended up being one of the most memorable lines in the very beginning of Marvel. Without him, Marvel wouldn't be what it was today. Actually, without any of the six Original Members of the Avengers, the films wouldn't be what they are.

If you're like me, you grew up watching these superhero movies and slowly fell in love with the films and the characters. You knew to stay to the end of the movie, waiting for the extra scene or two in the end credits. Anytime I would see one with my brother, the whole ride home we would be predicting what was gonna happen in the next film and talking about parts of the film. These movies are a big part of my life and they defined my childhood.

If you're like me, you saw "Endgame" on opening night and mourned the end of an era for the original Avengers. It was bittersweet and I got really emotional while watching it. As the movie finished with a small tribute to the original six, I realized how thankful I am for them and all of the crew and the rest of the cast for everything they have done these 11 years because these films are a lot of work.

Thank you, Jeremy Renner!

Hawkeye is the most underrated original Avenger, but you were my second favorite. Hawkeye is more than just good with a bow. He's the most human and the funniest avenger and is really good at combat. I hated how underappreciated he was. I'm glad that he had a bit of an arch in "Endgame" and I hope that it's true that there will be a Hawkeye TV series.

Thank you, Mark Ruffalo!

The Hulk is great and I love the character development that Banner and Hulk got at the end because it shows self-acceptance and an extreme example of a negative turning into a positive. I loved having Banner being the geeky misfit, who finds friends and family. There's a lot of good things about his character and I loved seeing Hulks personality in "Thor: Ragnorak."

Thank you, Chris Hemsworth!

I love the different mythologies and the ideas of gods and goddesses growing up so I was beyond excited to watch "Thor" and learn about the Norse Gods. But, I didn't really love the character until "Thor: Ragnorak." I loved the fresher feel of the movie which feels so distantly different from the rest of the movies. We got to see him as his own funny, caring and mess of a person, who is just trying his best, which is refreshing to see for a mighty god.

Thank you, Scarlett Johansson!

You were the first girl superhero for Marvel and you were really underappreciated. I remember seeing "Avengers" in theatres and being so excited to see a female superhero in the movie even if there was only one. You were clever and protective of your friends making me see myself in you. It was awesome and I loved seeing your character slowly grow to become better and better. Thank you for being this female superhero that has led the way for many more girl superheroes.

Thank you, Chris Evans!

Seeing "Captain America: The First Avenger" in theatres made me fall in love with Marvel. Steve Rogers is my favorite Avenger. He was passionate, stubborn, and had a good heart. He struggled so much and worked so hard to save people and do what was right standing up for whatever he believed in. I never felt like Steve was boring or too righteous. I loved how his character evolved during the films yet he still remembered where he came from and never forgot his roots.

Thank you, Robert Downey Jr!

Without you, there would be no Marvel. You make the whole cast feel more like a bunch of friends and family rather than just coworkers and I love getting to see the whole cast interact and batter with each other. As Tom Holland mentioned before you're a great role model and really are the Godfather of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Tony was the first Avenger and had the most change out of any of the characters. Tony dealt with PTSD and learned how to be wrong and was clever and smart and caring and wanted nothing more than to keep the world a safe place. Thank you for starting this all and being Tony Stark!

Last but not least, I owe the biggest thank you to Stan Lee. Without you, we wouldn't have the superheroes we know and love.

Thank you to the Avengers and everyone who made this franchise what it is today. I love you 3000.