Thank You for the Support

Thank You for the Support

Thank you for catching me when I fall.

22
Thank You for the Support
Courtney Powell On Purpose

Do you ever feel like you just want to give up? Do you ever feel like there is something in your life that is too big for you to overcome? Everything in your life begins to feel like it is too much to handle and all you want to do is give up. Trust me, I get it.

Sometimes things are going to be hard, but you've got to have faith and keep trucking along. Trust that your friends and family will be there to have your back every step of the way. Your life is on a set path whether you realize it or not, and everything happens for a reason. So, whether you are dealing with a tough situation or just got the best news of your life, always remember that everything that happens in your life is part of God's plan.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hop and a future.'" -Jeremiah 29:11

I know that staying positive is not easy, trust me I do, and I am here to tell that it is okay to fall down sometimes. Always remember that you will have someone there to pick you up when you fall, whether it is your family, your friends or the Lord. When times get hard, it is hard to see that things get worse before they get better, but they do. Even though you don't realize why things are happening the way that they are happening, it is all part of the path that the Lord has sent you down.

"Jesus replied, 'You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.'" -John 13:7

So, I would personally like to thank my family for being my backbone and keeping me strong through all of the hard situations that I have faced recently. I would also like to thank my friends for being there to pick me up when I have fallen. Thanks to the two of them, I have been able to deal with the curve-balls that have been thrown my way. Lastly, I would like to thank God for always having His hand on my shoulder and leading me down the path that I was meant to go down. I would not be the person that I am today if it wasn't for the Lord, my family, and my friends. So, all in all, I would just like to say thank you for the unconditional love and support.