Thank You, Essential Workers!

Thank You, Essential Workers!

Do something impactful for your community.

15
Thank You, Essential Workers!
Google

Essential workers are very brave working throughout a pandemic. The pandemic took us by surprise because it lasted a lot of months. Without the essential workers, we wouldn't have had comfort or the ability to stay home quarantined for the longest time.

Essential workers deserve respect and love because they are risking their life by serving us. People are very thoughtful by offering water to essential workers and giving them tips.

During these times, please make sure that you are supporting small businesses because many small business owners are losing their business. Let's show more love and more compassion for each other.

I used to work at Dunkin' Donuts before the pandemic at State College, but since classes became virtual there was no point to go to State College this semester. So I decided to get a job at a call center and leave my job at Dunkin'.

Keep in mind that other people can be affected by your actions. Wear your masks and social distance. When you distance and wear a mask you are protecting yourself and others. On the other hand, wash your hands because you accumulate bacteria and germs in your hands. Carry hand sanitizers in your bag and sanitation wipes because you need to make sure that you wipe your seats wherever you go.

At the end of the day let's be more thankful and appreciate the people that we have surroundings and that we have another year coming closer. Stay safe, love, and surround yourself with positive people during times like these.